Our practice is designed for patients and their families who desire to have a doctor that they know personally and someone who, in turn, knows them and their medical history. Dr. Phelan and his exceptional staff have been taking care of individuals and families for over a decade.
Meet your personal physician
Dr. Phelan has been practicing medicine for over 25 years. His Emergency Medicine experience has given him tremendous exposure to all aspects of medicine and traumatic injuries. Since 2004, his practice has been solely dedicated to personalized primary care. Dr. Phelan has combined his ER experience with his desire to provide compassionate, individualized medical care to the patients in his practice. When not taking care of patients, Dr. Phelan is an avid swimmer and enjoys spending time with his wife, Alicia, and 3 wonderful children.
Recognitions & Affiliations
- Stanford Hospital admission privileges
- Medical Director, Employee Wellness, Lexus of Fremont
- Medical Director, Emergency Services SNMH, 1997-2004
- Staff Physician, Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital, 1993-2004
- Chief Resident in Emergency Medicine, 1993
- UC Davis, Emergency Medicine Residency, 1990-1993
- UC San Francisco School of Medicine, 1990
- Graduated Cum Laude, Pepperdine University, BS Biology, 1986